How can health coaching help you?
A health coach can be a valuable partner in your journey towards better health. Here are some ways a health coach can help you:
1. Personal Health Partner: A health coach is your personal health cheerleader, guide, and partner. They help you implement lifestyle changes to improve your physical and mental health.
2. Goal Setting: A health coach helps you create goals by looking at what stage of change you’re in and what action you’re ready to take. They help you figure out how to make the changes that work for your life.
3. Overcoming Challenges: A health coach gets you “unstuck” by helping you figure out what’s keeping you from reaching your health goals. They use techniques like motivational interviewing to help you work through some of your thoughts.
4. Regular Check-ins: Your coach regularly checks in with you by email, phone calls, or in-person meetings, usually over the course of at least three months.
5. Proven Benefits: Research shows that people who went through three months of health coaching significantly improved their blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose (blood sugar), triglycerides (blood fat), body weight, and cardiovascular fitness.
6. Empowerment: Health coaches provide the tools you need to improve your own care, well-being, and overall health. They empower you to take control of your life and health.
Remember, the journey to better health is a marathon, not a sprint. A health coach can provide the support and guidance you need to make lasting changes. If you’re considering hiring a health coach, it’s important to find one that aligns with your health goals and lifestyle.
Health Coaching Package:
$499 for 12 weeks (You will purchase the package on the booking site under memberships and packages, then an email will be sent to you to complete your assessment form. Once your form is completed, we will schedule your initial session.)
- Includes: 60-minute initial appointment AND
- 12 weekly – 30 min appointments OR 6 biweekly 60 min appointments
* These appointments can be done in person, over the phone or via video chat
The goal with this 12-week program is to connect One to One to help you achieve your wellness goals. We will meet to discuss lifestyle changes including what to eat, what foods to avoid, meal planning, stress management, fitness, sleep quality as well as other self-care topics as needed. These sessions are guided by you and your overall goals.
Sessions can be weekly or bi-weekly depending on your needs and schedule.
You will receive access to an app where you can input your food, water intake, record weight, sleep, exercise. You will also have unlimited daily support from me through the app where you can ask questions as they come up.
Full lifestyle, health history and food assessment
Goal setting at each meeting
After the 12 weeks, price per additional session is $50 or a package of 5 for $200
Shopping trip with coach to your favorite local grocery store (Greenwood, SC) to help read labels, compare products, choose healthy food options, etc. $200 for up to 90 mins.